10 Book’s I Recommend To Read
As you may gather I LOVE reading!!! So far this year I have read 41 books. I have read so many good (and not so good) books over the years that I thought I would put this list together of books that in my eyes are defiantly worth a read. None of the authors are the same.They are in no particular order.
- Jane Austen- Pride and prejudice
- Louis De Bernieres- Captain Corelli’s mandolin
- Dodie Smith- I capture the castle
- David Nicholls- One day
- Daphne Du Maurier- Jamaica Inn
- Emily Bronte- Wuthering heights
- S.J Watson- Before I go to sleep
- Audrey Niffenegger- The time travellers wife
- Sabastian Faulkes- Birdsong
- Alice Walker- The color purple
All these books got me thinking and I learned a lot about myself as well. I have reviewed some of them on here. If you click on books on my profile you will be able to find the reviews.